27/06/2018

Zaful: Summer Fashion Wishlist


My favorite season is summer because of floral patterns, warmth and sexy outfits. I simply love wearing beautiful dress and go out on the sun. Do you?
You have to be careful tho. SPF is very important!

Najdraže godišnje doba? Ljeto naravno! Nisam sigurna da li je to zbog šarenila, toplote ili činjenice da mogu da nosim sve haljine iz ormara. Uživam provoditi vrijeme na suncu i naravno, tu je uvijek SPF. 




These dresses are amazing and they can perfectly fit for date or event. First one has that floral details that every summer dress needs. 
I love second dress because od color and design.
Third is really elegant lace dress ideal for some classy event. I personally really love lace and I enjoy wearing it. You can see all details by clicking links below:

Ove haljine su mi predivne! Detalji, paterni i već imam ideje za koje prilike bih ih nosila. Sve što vas o njima zanima možete vidjeti ispod:

1. Floral Dress - LINK
2. Pink Dress - LINK 
3. Lace Dress - LINK




Swimsuits I picked here are ones that I would definitely wear on my vacation. These look classy and beautiful and I believe that these will perfectly fit my body. You can see all details by clicking links below:

Ma koliko nam ovo ljeto ne izgledalo kao ljeto, naravno da ćemo svi ići u potragu za kupaćim kostimima. Nekako nas sam naziv mjeseca tjera na to. A i ono "po kalendaru je ljeto". Sve što vas zanima o ovim kostimima možete vidjeti klikom na linkove ispod: 

1. Polka Dot Swimsuit - LINK
2. High Waist Swimsuit - LINK
3. Blue Swimsuit - LINK

Currently, Zaful has amazing discounts and I recommend you to use them ASAP. Also, I have discount code for you and it is: “ZafulW” . Have fun browsing Zaful web shop!
I hope you like my wish list. Have a nice day!

Na Zaful sajtu možete naći mnogo lijepih i kvalitetnih stvarčica. Preporučujem vam da iskoristite sniženja koja su trenutno aktivna. Naranvo za vas imam i kod za popust: “ZafulW” .
Nadam se da vam se sviđa moja lista želja.
Želim vam ugodan dan!

Mia

1 comment:

  1. Haljine deluju jako interesantno draga :) Zapratila sam tvoj blog ukoliko zelis uzvrati :)

    Novi post:


    http://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-zulu-palette-by-juvias-place.html

    ReplyDelete