26/07/2018

Wet n wild: Megaglo Makeup Stick

Wet'n'wild Magaglo Makeup Stick

In the eternal search for a concealer that will cover my dark spots on skin, I come across some that partially do it, but are not too heavy on my skin. Why do I point this out?
This summer I decided that I absolutely did not want to have with anything mattifying and heavy-duty foundations and concealers. Baking is out of the questiong and I adore that natural glow I have these days.

U vječitoj potrazi za korektorom koji će prekriti podočnjake mojih podočnjaka naiđem na poneki koji to djelimično uradi, a nije pretjerano težak. Zašto ovo ističem?
Ovog ljeta u pokušaju sam odlučila da apsolutno ništa ne želim da imam sa matirajućim i teškim puderima i korektorima. Bakeing mi ne pada na pamet i obožavam onaj prirodni sjaj, koliko ga može biti.

Wet'n'wild Magaglo Makeup Stick

U pitanju je korektor u stiku čije pakovanje mi se uopće ne dopada jer se poklopac raspao nakon 2 nošenja u neseseru. U pakovanju je 6gr proizvoda i rok trajanja je 18 mjeseci. Kućište sa korektorom je od čvrste plastike. Ima navoj tako da je vrlo lako rukovati s njim. Izvučete dovoljno, nanesete na kožu i to je to. Good to go!
Nijansa koju ja koristim se zove Follow Your Bisque (E807), a u ponudi mislim da ima 4 nijanse. 

It is a concealer in a stick whose package I do not like because the lid has broken after I carried it with me for two times. In the packaging is 6gr of product and the shelf life is 18 months. The case with the concealer is made of solid plastic. It has a thread so it's very easy to handle it. Get enough, apply to the skin and that's it. Good to go!
The tone I use is called Follow Your Bisque (E807), and in the offer I think it has 4 shades.


Wet'n'wild Magaglo Makeup Stick

Wet'n'wild Magaglo Makeup Stick

Wet'n'wild Magaglo Makeup Stick

Ovaj korektor nema jaku prekrivnu moć i ako tražite nešto takvo, nemojte ga uzimati. Meni se dopada iz razloga što se lako blenda i pomaže da istaknem dijelove lica koje želim, bez da koristim još 3 proizvoda preko. Kremast je i nije uopće suh nakon nanošenja. Daje onaj blagi prirodni sjaj i ne ističe pore. Ovo je korektor za onaj "brži" makeup i za ovo ljetno doba kada nam uopće ne treba nešto teško na koži.
Koža mog lica je kritično suha i ima dosta nepravilnosti, a ovaj korektor u kombinaciji sa BB kremom ili puderom za suhu kožu je ključ za prirodan izgled. Pokrije nepravilnosti tek toliko da se ne vidi ono upečatljivo crvenilo, ali ne stvara osjećaj i izgled kao da sam "zabetonirala facu". Što apsolutno izbjegavam u svakom slučaju.
Sve u svemu, ova stvarčica je nešto što rado i svakodnevno koristim. Košta nekih 8KM u CM-u i stvarno je dobra investicija.

This concealer does not have a strong covering power and if you are looking for the one that does, do not buy it. I like it because it's easy to blend and helps to highlight parts of skin I want, without using 3 more products over it. It is creamy and is not dry at all. It gives it a gentle natural glow and does not expose the pores. This is the concealer for that "quicker" makeup and for this summer when we do not need anything too heavy on the skin.
The skin of my face is critically dry and has a lot of irregularities, and this corrector in combination with BB cream or foundation for dry skin is the key to a natural look. It covers irregularities only so much that you can not redness, but it does not create a feeling and appearance as if I "flapped the face". What I absolutely avoid in each case.

All in all, this thing is something I like and I use everyday. It costs around 4$ in CM and is really a good investment.


Wet'n'wild Magaglo Makeup Stick



Wet'n'wild Magaglo Makeup Stick Purple Spark

Obzirom da mi je iz nekog razloga praaavo ofirno postaviti fotke samo sa korektorom na licu (a imam ih i loše su), evo vam fotka konačnog makeup look-a. Dakle puder, korektor i malo rumenila.
Hvala na čitanju i nadam se da sam vam barem malo pomogla pri odabiru korektora.

Since I find it awkward for some reason to put pictures with just a corrector on my face (and I have them, but they are really bad), here's the photo of the final makeup look. So a foundation, a corrector and a little blush is there.
Thank you for reading and I hope that I helped you choose the corrector at least for a bit. 

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment