25/04/2018

SheIn: Black

Upravo sam ukapirala da ću za ovo proljeće i ljeto morati nabaviti neke druge boje osim crne i bordo jer su to dvije boje koje dominiraju u mom ormaru.

I just realised that I have to buy some new clothes in different colors for this spring and summer season. I only have black and burgundy in my closet and I do not really like that.


Sve detalje o ovom blejzeru - odnosno dužem sakou možete vidjeti ovdje - LINK.
You can see all details about this coat here - LINK.  


 


Ja ovaj divni komad odjeće kombinujem skoro pa sa svim stvarčicama jer izgleda lijepo i lagan je. Odličan je za večeri u Sarajevu kada pomalo puše vjetar. Od patika do super elegantnih cipela - super izgleda!

I wear this lovely item with every combination possible because it is ideal for these lovely evenings in Sarajevo. It looks great with sneakers or with high heels - it is your choice! 

Da li vam se sviđa?
Ugodan ostatak dana želim,

Do you like it?
Have a nice day,



Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment