25/05/2016

Matching Manicures - Galaxies Manicure

Ova tema za Matching Manicures mi je do sada najdraža jer imam mogućnost da se igram sa lakovima i inače volim sve vezano za Galaxy pattern. 
This Matching Manicures theme is my favorite because I get to play with nail polishes and I love everything related to galaxy pattern. 


Za ovu manikuru sam koristila : 
Flormar Full Color lak (New Rock) - kao bazu.
Golden Rose WOW! (04)
Golden Rose Rich Color (60) 

Uzela sam malu spužvicu i tapkala Golden Rose lakove na već spomenutu bazu. Nisam stavila nikakav Top coat jer mi se baš sviđa ovako. :) 

I used : 
Flormar Full Color lak (New Rock) - as a base. 
Golden Rose WOW! (04)
Golden Rose Rich Color (60)

I also used small sponge to tap purple and white nail polish on this base. There's no Top coat because I really like how it looks like without it.





Pogledajte radove drugih blogerica, super su! 

Check out manicures from other blogger ladies, they are awesome!


Lijep pozdrav,

Mia. <3

1 comment:

  1. Post je prelijep,slike odlicne .
    Pogledaj moj blog https://herecomesajla.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete