23/12/2016

Catrice: Camouflage Cream


Korektor je nešto bez čega mnoge od nas ne mogu zamisliti makeup. Ukoliko imate dobar korektor on će prekriti problemčiće i istaknuti dijelove lica koje želimo. Sa lošim korektorom je to jedan veliki nered.

Concealer is something without which many of us can not imagine the makeup. If you have a good concealer you will be able to cover the little problems and highlight the parts of the face that you want. With bad concealer that is one big mess.


Ja sam ovdje već tipkala o nekim korektorima koje sam rado koristila, međutim, htjela sam da napravim promjenu i moj izbor je bio Catrice Camouflage Cream.

Ukratko:
Prekriva svih 50 nijansi ljubičaste ispod mojih : " Kodiram čitavu noć, jbg. " okica.


I was writing about concealers that I gladly used, however, I wanted to make a change and my choice was Catrice Camouflage Cream.

Long story short:
It covers all 50 shades of purple under my "coding trough the entire night" eyes.




Mala teglica u kojoj se nalazi korektor je od crne plastike. Za mene je definitivno to najpraktičnije jer korektor nanosim četkicom. Poklopac je providan i na njemu piše naziv. Catrice to kao i uvijek elegantno i jednostavno dotjera. 
U teglici je 3g proizvoda i meni to uglavnom traje 2 mjeseca uz svakodnevno korištenje.

Concealer is in small jar made of black plastic. For me it is definitely the most practical because I apply concealer with a brush. The cover is transparent. Catrice products always look elegant and minimalistic. 
Theres a 3gr of product and I believe it generally lasts 2 months with daily use.


Miriše kao i svaki korektor. Ja iskreno ne mogu da definišem taj miris, mada mi se sviđa. Može se osjetiti samo prilikom nanošenja. Poslije se izgubi.
Kremast je i definitivno sam prezadovoljna prekrivanjem. Pomalo je suh što mi odgovara i čini čuda na mom licu. Super se blenda i ne stvara neugodne mrlje. Ja ga uglavnom fiksiram bebi puderom i nakon što skinem puder četkicom, zone koje i nisu bile savršene postanu glatke i izgledaju porculanski. A, kao što sam rekla, zaljubljena sam u 'doll look'.

Nijansa koju ja koristim je ivory. To je mislim najsvjetlija nijansa i nema rozi podton.

Smells like any other concealer. I honestly can not define the smell, but I like it. 
Concealer is creamy and definitely I am more than satisfied overlap. It's a little dry, what suits me, and works wonders on my face. It blends really good and does not create unpleasant stains. I usually set it with baby powder and once you take off powder with brush, areas that were not perfect become smooth and look like porcelain. And, as I said, I'm in love  with a 'doll look'.

The shade that I use is ivory. This is I think the brightest shade and there's no pink undertone.















Ovaj korektor se definitivno može staviti u kategoriju 'glavna tajna moje ljepote', pogotovo u danima kad mi se oči ne vide od podočnjaka.

Catrice opet osvaja moje srce!


Da li ste koristili ovaj korektor? Vaš utisak?

This concealer can definitely be put in the category of 'main secret of my beauty', especially in the days when my eyes can not be seen because of the dark circles.

Catrice again overwhelmed my heart!


Have you used this concealer? Your impression?

Pozz,
Mia

3 comments:

  1. Probaj Rimmel Lasting Finish 25h korektor, duplo jaču pigmentaciju od ovog Catrice ima! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koristim i volim ga!! No za podočnjake mi je malko bolji ova tečna catrice kamuflaža... zato što fkt ljepše se stopi ispod podočnjaka sa tim dijelom lica... a i nema uvlačenja u borice... :D :D

    ReplyDelete