25/07/2017

Picked Dresses: Oh I like them all

Wedding Dresses

Na mojoj listi želja se nikada nije našla stavka - idealno vjenčanje i idealna haljina, ali sam se definitivno par puta zatekla kako gledam u izlog salona vjenčanica i zamišljam koji bi mi model fino stajao.

I can't say that I had "Perfect wedding and wedding dress" dot on my bucket list but there were the moments when I found myself looking trough the window of a wedding salon thinking which dress would be perfect fit for me.



Jedan od tih modela koji mi se uvijek dopadao je ovakav na fotografiji iznad. Čipka, bjelina i gornji dio koji ističe eleganciju i lijep oblik vrata. Nije previše otvorena i za osobe koje nemaju velike grudi, poput mene,  idealan je izbor jer postoji taj dio na ramenima koji drži tu haljinu na svom mjestu. 
Volim ovaj "pufnasti" fazon jer definitivno, ovako i na prvi pogled, daje onaj osjećaj - princeza sam, svi gledajte u mene. 

One of those models I always wanted to try on is like this on the photo above. Lace, white and upper part which defines neck and shoulders. It looks lovely and for someone like me it is ideal because the part of lace on shoulders. (My breast are not that big so I would be worried will the dress stay on me no matter how it is attached or made)
I love the fact that this dress looks like dress for a princess.




Druga haljina je po meni definitivno za varijantu ljetnog vjenčanja sa 10ak ljudi oko tebe. Na plaži, recimo... Maštam ponekad, don't mind me.
Gornji dio - opet čipka - obožavam čipku, a donji dio me asocira na vjetar, plažu, val, more. nedefinisana sam. Izgleda divno i lagano, i mislim da je mnogo jednostavniji i "lakši" model od prve navedene haljine. Sviđaju mi se rukavi jer stvaraju "kontrast" u odnosu na gola leđa.
Kada bih morala birati između ove dvije haljine, vjerovatno bih obje nosila jedno određeno vrijeme - da me želja mine.
Predivne su.

Second dress is definitely for a wedding on a beach in a summer time. It doesn't matter that it has sleeves tho, because I believe that lace part is pretty soft and easy to wear. I love sleeves because they make some kind of contrast with the back of the dress. 
Have I mentioned that I love lace? I believe not. I really LOVE lace. And I love how this dress falls down. It gets me to think about beach, wave and wind. It looks so lovely and so elegant.
If I had to choose between one of these dresses, I would definitely wear them both for a defined period - just to enjoy the moments.
They are wonderfull.



Šta mislite? Da li vi već imate sve isplanirano ?
Mnogo drugih haljina možete pogledati na sajtu : PickedDresses

What do you think? Do you have it all planed allready? 
Lots of amazing dresses --> PickedDresses , you can also find prom dresses, short wedding dresses and clothes for beautiful girls. 

Mia

1 comment:

  1. S obzirom da sam single, trebala bih reci da se ne zamaram time, al ofc da imam planove vec 10 godina haha
    ja sam vise za princeza haljine s laganom krinolinom i onim sweetheart neckline-om (jer mi je to tesko prevest na hrvatski), ali sad me privlace i rukavi i prozirni dijelovi... a ko ce znat :D

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete