20/09/2017

Avon Mark. Big&Style volume mascara & Perfect brow creme gel



Danas vam tipkam o Avon novitetima koje volim. Vrlo jednostavno, volim. Obzirom da ovaj post tipkam već nekoliko dana, prepravljam, analiziram, vjerujem da će na kraju biti dobar.

Today I am writing about new products from Avon that I love. Really love. Since I started writing this few days ago and I am going trough every detail I believe this post will be good. 


Big&Style volume mascara

Big & style volume maskara ima zanimljivo i "urbano " pakovanje, kao kod svih proizvoda iz Mark linije. U pakovanju dođe 10ml maskare i vjerujem da može da traje oko 3 mjeseca.
Ja imam prirodno guste trepavice pa se i bez maskare čini kao da je nosim. Vrlo često sam se susretala sa oduševljenjem i komplimentima, a ja opet to nisam ni primijećivala. Meni u principu svaka maskara može učiniti čuda na očima, ali sam ja pretjerano izbirljiva. Četkica mi se sviđa jer pri nanošenju maskare razdvaja trepavice i pravi taj "lepezasti" efekat.
Najbolji test za kvalitet i efekat maskare je, po meni, nanošenje više slojeva. Sa ovom maskarom onaj prirodni efekat koji ipak ističe oči je dovoljan sa jednim slojem, a kada već hoćemo nešto malo upadljivije, 3 sloja su definitivno najbolja.
Ova maskara ne stvara grudvice niti vam trepavice imaju oblik paukovih nožica nakon tog trećeg sloja. Meni je drago što sam našla dobru maskaru koja ispunjava moje želje i čini moje okice ljepšima.
Samo pazite da se četkicom ne "bocnete" u oko, jer zna peckati nekoliko sekundi. Posebno mi je drago što se skida bez problema i ne ostavlja tragove. Ne budim se kao panda.


Big & style volume mascara has an interesting and "urban" package, like products from the Mark line. In the package comes 10ml mascara and I believe it can last about 3 months. I have naturally dense eyelashes, so even without a mascara it seems like I have it. Very often I hear compliments, and I did not even notice that fact. I have to say, every mascara can do miracles on my eyes, but I am extremely picky. I like the brush, because when applying, it splits the eyelashes and make really nice effect. The best test for the quality and effect of mascara is, in my opinion, the application of several layers. With this mascara, the natural effect that still highlights the eyes is enough with one layer, and when we want something slightly more glamourous, the three layers are definitely the best. This mascara does not create clumps and your lashes have the shape of spider legs after that third layer. I'm glad I found a good mascara that fulfills my wishes and makes my eyes beautiful. I am particularly pleased that it can be removed without problems and leaves no traces. I do not wake up like a panda.



Perfect brow creme gel - Blonde


Tek nedavno sam apgrejdala svoju "eyebrow game" i moram priznati da zaista uživam u tome. Nakon što sam pošteno iskoristila Perfect eyebrow duo (o kojem ću nekada tipkati ) odlučila sam da kupim Avon gel za obrve (Negdje pročitah pomada, pa eto ). Bojeći se da mi je druga nijansa pretamna i da neću postići željeni efekat, uzmem si nijansu blonde koja nije baš idealna za moje obrve ali mi u kombinaciji sa sjenom iz Perfect eyebrow duo seta čini obrve predobrim. Doduše, malo i moja ruka sa dobrom četkicom za obrve. 
Staklena teglica i bijeli poklopac sa logom brenda. Izgleda jednostavno. U teglici je 5gr proizvoda i definitivno će dugo da traje. Na fotkama vidite da sam koristila proizvod pa onda tipkala - morala sam ponovno fotografisati jer su mi prve fotke koje sam napravila bile baš loše i nisu se nikako mogle uklopiti u ovaj blog post. 
Gel i nije gel, nekako je više kremast. Ova nijansa je dobra jer se s njom ne može pretjerati, nego se samo obrve naprave prirodnijima. Ja ga koristim da dodatno popunim obrve, "izblendam" one neprirodne zone i setujem ih zbog svojstva koje ovaj gel ima. Postavi dlačice na mjesto i ne mrdaju. 
Smatram da nisam mnogo pogriješila što sam uzela ovu nijansu jer je koristim baš onako kako mi odgovara što sa tamnijom ne bi bio slučaj jer ne volim pretjerano istaknute obrve. 
Sve u svemu - baš mi se dopada. 



I just recently updated my "eyebrow game" and I must admit that I really enjoy it. After I overused the Perfect Eyebrow Duo (which I will write about ), I decided to buy Avon eyebrow gel. I was afraid that the darker shade will be too dark for me and that  I will not achieve the desired effect, I bought a Blonde that is not very ideal for my eyebrows, but in combination with the shadow in the Perfect Eyebrow the duo set it makes my eyebrows look good.
Small glass jar and white lid with brand logo. It looks simple. It is 5gr of the product in it and it will definitely last for a long time. In the photos you see that I used the product before I took these photos - but I had to take pictures again because the first photos I made were really bad and they could not fit into this blog post.
Gel is not a gel, it's somehow more creamy. This shade is good because it can not be exaggerated with it, but it can make eyebrows look natural. I use it to fill in my eyebrows little more, "flicker" those unnatural zones and set them because of the properties that this gel has. I do not think I made much mistake when I bought shade because I use it just as it suits me.
All in all - I like it very much.





Kakav je vaš utisak o ovim proizvodima? Ako već niste, da li planirate probati ?
What do you think about these products ? Will you try them if you allready did not? 


Lijep pozdrav,Bye,

Mia








No comments:

Post a Comment